USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Wurzener92's Staff Application

Wurzener92

Crafter
User name: Wurzener92

What is your Minecraft name? Wurzener92

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

How old are you? 15

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Regular Weeks (When I am in school) » Monday - 3-4 Hours » Tuesday - 3-4 Hours » Wednesday - 2-3 Hours » Thursday - 3-4 Hours » Friday - 5-6 Hours » Saturday - 5-10 Hours » Sunday - 4-10 Hours

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have never been punished before on any minecraft server, I find myself to be a very relaxed and respectful player who is always ready to help people and punish people If needs be.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
‏‏Personally i find their are so many different techniques about how this server is so good and why I like it so much, but for me personally I feel that the best moment I have ever had on this server, would be the players, When I joined first, I feel in love because of how generous and kind everybody on the server was, They are all so loving and kind, When I first joined they all said hi and welcome which made my day and also they gave me stuff to get me started and to get me on my feet, I feel I will never forget that time I joined your server.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Within This year, There was a server I was Mod on, and I punished a player Incorrectly, I kept getting spammed by the persons friends who I punished, I then went through the recording of why I punished the player, I was not sure so what I did was I showed the evidence of what I had to the staff and they gave me the confirmation that he wasn't hacking so I unmanned him and Sincerely Apologised.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I Have one small hobbies that I do a lot and I like to keep It to myself But I feel I can trust the server to let it our their. I have experience in dance, I really enjoy It, I find that it always relaxes me and I can just do it and feel like theirs no stress in the entire world. I feel like this will help me to distress If I am stressed On the server really quickly and I feel That would be very helpful. I also take health and social care which I feel will be very helpful for me to staff the server because I am aware of peoples privacy, We have to learn how to keep people safe and about privacy and about how it isn't good to call somebody out for what they have done.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have a relatively lengthy experience with managing servers and server populations. Between being a staff member on two private servers (total of 1 years experience) and running my own medium sized server on two separate occasions (about another years worth of experience) as well as being in the role of a "role model" rank for about 6 months to a year. This particular experience has shown me that being a staff member on a server can be very stressful, people tend to only want you to help them and get mad if you don't, as well as bombard you with requests upon seeing you. However, this is also why I love being staff on servers because I love being the person that regulates a community by solving problems; it's also why I am in law enforcement in real life. On top of this my real life job is entirely focused on monitoring behaviours in a controlled environment and making judgement calls on when and what to do about said behaviours, bad AND good behaviours. So in total, one of the server I have owned a server, I was staff on this server for around four months before I decided to focus more toward my work and real life. I feel that I have learned a lot of information about how to run a server after that section of my life, I also realised that a very good way of creating a great community, is to create a Public account, Maybe such as Instagram, It really allows people to chat and talk to one another. I have also been Head-Admin on a server called Plex-realms, This server helped me improve my command and taught me how to be respectful toward player and staff. I have some more experience on the side where I feel Is not that important. I have also recently been accepted for staff on a very popular server called OPcraft, I am no longer staff though, But I feel that I learned a lot concerning how to staff a server with a large amount of player which also I feel would help with staffing this server. All of the history above is really helpful and can apply towards some benefits such as Me being able and ready to staff and help players even when They do not speak the same language or if they have are a little bit slower than other players, Also I have a lot of history dealing with hacker, I am able to ban them, I find that they feel that they are better than others, I feel I would be a good staff because I am able to put all of my problems behind me When it is needed, I wouldn't look at how many times they have been muted or punished, I would help them the same way I would treat anybody else, I also do not like giving special treatment towards player that I like, I have about 2 years of experience maintaining a Minecraft Server community and as well a year of experience with my current real life job strictly monitoring behaviour and ensuring everything runs well and at expectations.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I recently Had the OPcraft staff application, I was accepted as Helper, I am no longer staff on that server So I can focus more time on this server If I get accepted.

Anything else you would like to add? Every one has strengths and weaknesses, I have quite a few strengths that could be useful, I am quite a good typer, I know the layout of the keyboard very well, I also know how to react to a lot of situations very quickly. I also have the ability to speak Fluent English without stuttering. I can also Pick up things quickly, I can adapt to new things and I am always happy for change or to move on. One other thing that I feel can help me is how I can put My issues behind me and focus on what happening right now. I also do know quite a lot of command and I am quite up to date.

Some bad quality I feel I may have that could affect my staffing on your server If I get accepted, Is that I question a lot, I am able to move on but I like to ask questions because Id rather be safe than sorry and its never hard to be prepared and Its always good to keep ahead of track.

-I also can speak Urdu

I also want to say Thank you for your time and that your server is amazing, Also that if i get denied I will accept it and move on because I feel every little information will help next time,

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes