User name: tomfd2

What is your Minecraft name? Tomfd2

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? GMT

How old are you? 15

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 6-8 evey day

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Temp-Ban

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
One of my best moments on the server.. is being able to interact to with the community every time i come online and of course, meeting the friends I have now.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I have constantly let my emotions get the best of me, I feel like I am more in control now and I think the server has a role to play in that.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I play tennis and go out with mates at weekends

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Very Little

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I Have, 28th Of April

Anything else you would like to add? I believe I could be A positive impact to the staff team due to me being on around the clock and I and willing to put 110% effort into the server to make the server a better place for everyone

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Furqi

Owner
Blockville
Blockville
Owner
Hello. I apologize for the late reply. You're missing some details in your application. I encourage you to spend some more time on each of the questions. For example, include details about your previous punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.