Emerald
User name: tomfd2

What is your Minecraft name? Tomfd2

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? GMT

How old are you? 15

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Usally 3-4 hours on a week day, 6-7 on weekends

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I sadly took a temp-ban at the start of the new Blockville for using an Auto-clicker, this was by my own stupidity and tryin to be to cleaver, however I like to think that this has helped me grow as I then looked over the rules and am now abiding by them as I should

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
My best moment, Well on of my finest moments must be adding people to the town and giving them a tour guide round, the satisfaction that you feel is incredible. But I feel like just being part of the community is the best thing about this server and that's one of my best moments

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I have made several mistakes within the last year however I feel although I can learn and move past them, One of them being loosing my temper at my teacher in school. This was so unnecessary and looking back at it, I have learned that I need to learn to control my temper and I feel like over the last year I have had a better control over this

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Outside of Minecraft I take part in many activities at our school, I am part of the tennis, football and Hockey team, I play tennis out of school and I also go out with mates every weekend

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
For server moderation not really, However for leadership experience I volunteer over the summer at A University Sports camp and help run that and I feel although this has been very beneficial to my life so far

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
Yes, May the 6th

Anything else you would like to add? I look forward to contributing towards the server anyway I can :D

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes