Original Poster
Emerald
BiscwitMode
BiscwitMode
Emerald
User name: TheBaronChubbs

What is your Minecraft name? TheBaronChubbs

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? British Summer Time (GMT+1)

How old are you? 19

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? At least 4-5 days a week

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
No, I have never been punished on the server before.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Probably the time I first joined and how everyone was so nice, getting to know the players and the staff team. It's really good to find a decent community

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
In terms of the last year, I haven't made a mistake due to the fact that I haven't been on the server for a while. However there was a time before that where two people got into an argument over something and I ended up siding with one of the people instead of taking both parties sides of the story into consideration, however I learned that it's best to wait and to hear both sides before coming to a conclusion.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Hobbies include: Drawing, video game programming (I have a mod i've been working on for a game), bike riding, general walks to abandoned places etc.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes, I have over 5 years of mod/admin experience across many games which I have built up and strengthened through the years.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I haven't made any previous applications.

Anything else you would like to add? In terms of the Minecraft account, it comes under a different username which is my sister who was a helper previously on the server, sorry if there is any confusion there. Thank you for your time.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Furqi

Owner
Blockville
Blockville
Owner
Sorry for the late reply. It seems you're no longer active on the server so this application will be voided!

Status
Not open for further replies.