Emerald
User name: Yuri

What is your Minecraft name? SirYuri_

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? EST

How old are you? 17

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Considering i have school, during the weekdays if i dont have chores or a job to go to i can do about 8 hours max. otherwise maybe 5-6hrs. during the weekends i can probly do all day unless im away from home

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
No

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
There's too many to count. Almost my whole time on the server would be my best time.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Sorry the only one i rembember vividly is too personal to share

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
No sadly

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes, i was Moderator on here before. I was removed due to inactivity caused by my computer being down for repairs and such.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
Yes. 1. I cant remember but it was accepted

Anything else you would like to add? Nah i think i covered everything. If i missed anything just ping me on discord or something XD

Yuri#4115

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Yuri

Original Poster
Emerald
SirYuri_
SirYuri_
Emerald
Quick update as things changed since i made this

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Ive been warned multiple times about talking about self halm (jokes but ive been told that doesnt matter) and i was warned for rascim though i dont know what i said or did >.>