Crafter
User name: Seltrax

What is your Minecraft name? Seltrax

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? GMT+1

How old are you? 15

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Monday-Thursday 2-5 hours friday and saturday 4-12 hours and sunday 3-7 hours

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I've been banned on 2 servers (permanent) but both werent my fault.. On 1 server I got Ban Evaded because my friend hacked on my IP.. and on the other I said people wanted to sue the server because they ban people for their opnion and I got instant perm banned. In my opnion it wasnt my fault but they are banning all people who begin about the law and they even ban innocent people on that server..

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
I dont have much playtime yet but I already found out most of the players are really helpfull and that the staff is better than most servers I played on.. Thats something important to me because I want to play on an server where the staff doesnt ban people without an good reason and where the community is nice.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
One time I was mad at someone because he said someone shoud commit suicide, and I can't stand it if people on a server get: bullied, when people say they should suicide or anything that is mean or that encourage self-harm or self-hate. But I made friends on the .. and they tried to help me and they got in to the conversation and they tried to get him down... That was the opposite of what I tried to do so I said they had to stop doing it and I was really mad at them for doing it... At the end I said sorry to the guy and told him to not encourage self-harm anymore and I gave him something to apologize.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I dont really have hobbys outside minecraft but I do have school and I have to learn for it..

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have experience on an server where I was mod... It wasn't an really populated server but I helped people out if they had questions or when they didnt knew what to do.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I did made an apply for the server I played on before, the apply was on: 4 september 2019

Anything else you would like to add? I dont have an program to record but I can always download one if it works with my laptop..
And I dont speak fluent english but I can converce and everything but I have more problems with talking then understanding!

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes