RosieS's Staff Application

RosieS

Crafter
User name: RosieS

What is your Minecraft name? RosieS

What timezone are you in? GMT

How old are you? 17

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? pretty much 1-however many hours a day

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I was banned a while ago, for reasons i cannot fully recall, apart from that i have a pretty clean record :)

Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past? How did you solve or overcome this?
A real life experience:
I went to a concert pretty late, and got lost in London, my phone was dead i was by myself, it was my fault that i had missed the last train so i had to get creative and take a completely different train to no where near where i live, long story short i got home creatively.

Another Real life experience:
I work at a pretty popular mexican resturant

In game experience:
When i was banned when i was 14/15, i think it was for grieving, this was a complete misunderstanding and i appealed against it i think twice, and it was resolved.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I am getting very involved in advertising and media studies, i wish to pursue advertising for university, which has turned out to be a hobby for me. I am also an avid concert goer, whenever i can, whenever i have the time and the money i will be at a concert. Another main activity that is very active in my life now, is that my long term boyfriend has moved around 300 miles away, so if I'm not at home, at work or at college i will be on the train for 3 hours, so i guess travelling is very important to me now.

Do you have any previous build team experience?
I was helper for a couple weeks around 1-2 years ago, that was fun, yet life got in the way and i had to be demoted, now i have so much free time i have the time and energy to put my creative, active and kind knowledge to use.

What is your main building style? It can change, i like to stick with Modern esc, but i do also love a good medieval build, i usually use a blueprint if needed, but then i go off on my own.

Can you work well alone? Yes

Do you work well on a team? Without a doubt. i work well when theres good communication, good teamwork and especially a good team to work with, which in my eyes the BV staff are nice and friendly.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
yes, i cannot give a date as this was 1/2 years ago, but i did end up getting a role.

Anything else you would like to add? If i don't get a role, which I'll be extremely surprised and honoured to get, id like to thank everyone who's reading this and to have a nice day :)

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

RosieS

Crafter
I work in a busy Mexican restaurant, i have to handle costumers many a times, one hundred times a day, so dealing with players needs and asks and comments will be a walk in the park. This one particular issue occurred a coupe weeks after i got my promotion to supervisor, someone had made a meal and there seemed to be something wrong with it, i handled this extremely well, in my opinion, i remade there meal, gave a discount and a huge bag of chips. No shouting no screaming. no anger needed just pure kindness and a smile.