Crafter
User name: roselb1999

What is your Minecraft name? roselb1999

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? GMT +8

How old are you? 19 but 20 in november

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Most days i can play for atleast 3-5 hours,

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Yes, i was banned a few weeks ago for griefing and stealing, half was a misunderstanding and half was my fault and i admitted to that. other
However before the server was remade i had along ban and mute list which i learnt from each time and i feel ive learnt alot from them

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
trying to warn people about spam, and trying to prevent bans, I also love giving out info to people who ask me things.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
i deleted my town and my co-mayor wasent happy and wanted his share of our blaze farm but i didnt want to lose 10 spawners so i asked if i could pay for them and he said yes. since he was going away for a month i said i would pay him when i get back. but he then said he wanted them back and i didnt have tier 10 to mine then and i was very immature about it and ended up being banned for 7 days. i could have prevented it but i was stupid.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Horse riding, Volunteering. Conservation

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Not on minecraft no other then leading towns.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
1 previous this year june 3rd for mod

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes