Crafter
User name: roselb1999

What is your Minecraft name? roselb1999

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? GMT +8

How old are you? 19 but 20 in november

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Pretty open schedule, but i am on alot.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I was banned and muted and kicked and been warned alot on the last server, all for things that i was not mature enough to handle. i have been banned once on this server, For a mistake that i now see could have been avoided if i had been mature about it

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Taking the time to earn peoples respect, and helping players when they asked me for it. and if i didnt know the awnser i referred them to someone who would.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
i deleted my town and my co-mayor wasent happy and wanted his share of our blaze farm but i didnt want to lose 10 spawners so i asked if i could pay for them and he said yes. since he was going away for a month i said i would pay him when i get back. but he then said he wanted them back and i didnt have tier 10 to mine then and i was very immature about it and ended up being banned for 7 days. i could have prevented it but i was stupid.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Horse riding, conservation of the land and earth. my pets. and friends.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have owned and run several towns very well and sucessfully. until they became to big for me to manage my self. I have never been a staff or anything but i have been on the server for a long time.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
ive never made any this time round with the new server but i did 1-2 times over the last few years.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes