Crafter
User name: PyroTunes

What is your Minecraft name? PyroTunes

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? PDT

How old are you? 13

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? It varies greatly, due to appointments and stuff, but I plan to be on as much as possible, which would probably be 5+ hours/day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have not.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Meeting the people I've met ; i.e. Adam and a few others

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Trying to befriend a person who'd hurt my friends multiple times. I was trying to fix a bunch of problems and decided to apologize for something I didn't do. After a while I just gave up. I didn't really deal with it, as it was a mistake with little to no backlash (from anyone else). I learned that sometimes, it's better to just leave things be and let the dust settle.. You can't fix everything.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Drawing(Digitally&Traditionally), Writing, things of that sort.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Not much.. I was a helper on a Discord server for a species for a while, helped a few people there, so I guess that would count?

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
No, I have not.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes