Crafter
User name: Osuletz

What is your Minecraft name? Osuletz

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? EEST (GMT+3)

How old are you? 17

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Around 2-3 hours daily Mon-Fri, a little bit more on weekends.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
No.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
I've only had really nice moments on the server, I really love the community. I think one of the best moments for me is when everyone started giving life advice to one person, just like friends do.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
My biggest mistake was falling in love at such an early age and putting all my trust in that one person (16 at the time). I got cheated on, she broke my heart, now I know not to blindly put my trust into anyone and I shouldn't fall in love at first sight.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Some of my hobbies are photography, swimming, anime and coding.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
The first time I've ever been a moderator on a server happened around 1.2.5/1.3. Ever since then I've had my own servers, communities (good old tekkit-romania), and sometimes used to hire me as a "scripter" for their small survival servers. I've been both at the bottom and the top of the staff chain, so I know what being a helper means or what an admin / staff manager has to do.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
No.

Anything else you would like to add? That's all, thank you.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes