Emerald
User name: krisoie

What is your Minecraft name? nicebot

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? CST

How old are you? 17, but 18 in June

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 24/7, I'm usually always online. Going to be spending most of my time on Skyblock, but I go on towny.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Yes, I've only been banned from 1 server, OG Blockville. The higher up staff are aware of the ban reason, details aren't needed, if a higher-up staff has questions, DM me or ask some of the other staff.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
It was June 18th, of 2013, I was moderator at the time, and it was my birthday. The staff team sung me happy birthday, I actually think about it quite often.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I've made millions of mistakes, but then again, who doesn't? I can tell you about the way I messed up repeating a customers order, or about how I cut my hair. A mistake that's most recent, and that's had the greatest impact, was my "reformation". My fiance, Zach, has changed how I view most things, and the factor of how I treat others. I've dealt with many people, and issues in the best way I see fit. I learned to respect everyone, you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Not really, I'm off of work due to some medical reasons, and I graduated highschool already, so I just switch between Minecraft and League of Legends.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Moderator on BlockVille (2013)
Band Tutor ( Helping read music, playing their insturment )
Garry's Mod Admin (Basically an admin for minecraft, fixing issues with players)
"Co-Owner" on many failed minecraft servers my friend made.
Currently a Admin for a discord server with 2,000 members (4 Admins)
Crew Chief at work (In Minecraft terms: a moderator)

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I believe I've only made one back in 2013

Anything else you would like to add? Unlike I used to be, intolerable and annoying, I've made a 180, or I'd like to think so. In some aspects, I'm still a soft person, emotionally. Although I've lacked some confidence, I can be authoritative when needed. I also type way better than I can talk, I haven't been in many social situations for a while because I haven't been in school since September. When I'm upset, I take a breather, I don't let it out on others. Anyway, I've been thinking of submitting a Application for a while. I believe I should submit mine because of the unequal amount of staff members on each server, So there's always someone online for Skyblock and Towny.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

krisoie

Original Poster
Emerald
nicebot
nicebot
Emerald
EDIT

I've made millions of mistakes, but then again, who doesn't? I can tell you about the way I messed up repeating a customers order, or about how I cut my hair. A mistake that's most recent, and that's had the greatest impact, was my "reformation". Seeing how i've treated people, was my biggest mistake. My fiance, Zach, has changed how I view most things, and the factor of how I treat others. I've dealt with many people, and issues in the best way I see fit. I learned to respect everyone, you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.