MissStar_'s Staff Application

MissStar_

Crafter
User name: MissStar_

What is your Minecraft name? MissStar_

What timezone are you in? Eastern Daylight Time

How old are you? 16

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I am going to try to be on as much as I can but I am in highschool so I also need to put that first so I can have a good future :)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I was banned a long time ago I believe but I'm not exactly sure why? I think it was a misunderstanding.

Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past? How did you solve or overcome this?
A mistake I made in the past was believing in someone so many times to only realize that they wont ever get better, I cant really solve it because they are family and I have to talk to them. If I were to solve it, I would cut them off because they are completely toxic for my life.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I work with little kids at my church on Wednesday and they are my favorite people on earth! I use to be involved with volleyball as well but sadly I ended up breaking my collar bone so I can no longer participate in that

Do you have any previous build team experience?
Yes I do, With the working with kids at my church I am apart of a team and we help one another to figure out way we can help entertain the kids and how they can learn better.

What is your main building style? I really enjoy Building in any style honestly

Can you work well alone? Yes

Do you work well on a team? Yes I do

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I made one a while ago, I was a mod on here before but sadly I had to be let go bc of participation, but this time I hope to make it up, I was going through a lot in my home life and school and I apologize for not comunicating that well but if something comes up I will be sure to let everyone know.

Anything else you would like to add? Like I said I am now just a Junior in high school and its very important to me so I have to make it a priority

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes