Crafter
User name: Meismi

What is your Minecraft name? meismi

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? Us central

How old are you? 17

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? a decent amount most weekends I can be on and after school ill usually be on

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
no

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
on most of the servers i had been on before the community was super toxic and staff always break up fights and stop bullying but when i got on blockville everyone gave me a warm welcome and everyone was so nice it was such a kind community .

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
i made the mistake of hazing a new player and confusing them i really regretted it afterwards and decided to help the get started out i learned that hazing people though it seem fun in the moment it does more harm then good and i that i would never haze people and decided to help people out whenever i can

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
i rock climb every Tuesday and i enjoy long-boarding

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
not really

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
no

Anything else you would like to add? this server has been the kindest most caring server i have been on and i really like the wholesome community i have made more friends here than in any other server

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes