Crafter
User name: LePanduh_

What is your Minecraft name? LeGiorno_

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? Before daylight saving PST After daylight saving GMT

How old are you? 19

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can contribute a majority of my day towards the server, Although there will be times where i have to leave for a few days for work

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have been punished once but the ban was a misunderstanding and was appealed. (on blockville)

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Meeting a good group of friends that i still have contact with and play on the server with regularly

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
While at work i was told by one person the way to do a specific task later to be scolded by my supervisor that it was incorrect i solved the problem by allowing them to show me the proper way to accomplish the task and reflected upon it.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
In my free time i Draw, I'm delving a little bit into animation at the moment and i like to read.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have been moderator 3 times on Blockville and two other times on different servers (one was admin, one was moderator.)

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
A few, the last one i posted last week but was informed it was not up to par.

Anything else you would like to add? I am very happy that this server has kept on going for so many years and hopefully many to come.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes