Not open for further replies.

aasoujoud

Crafter
User name: aasoujoud

What is your Minecraft name? kvay

What are you appealing? Ban

Have you been banned before? No

Why should you be unbanned? Will provide down below

If applicable, please provide evidence to support your appeal. (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read the rules by typing /rules in-game and will follow them. Yes

aasoujoud

Crafter
A week or so ago, I "griefed" someone's place in which i took stuff from his [expired] protected chests. I assumed going into someone's chest that is expired was allowed, so after I did what I did I asked in chat and had a mod tp to me. The mod told me what I did was wrong and gave me a warning in which it was the first warning I have ever gotten, and since then I haven't touched anyone's chests or went nearby that place. I play every 3-4 days because of my work schedule, so today I tried to log in and found out I was banned. I contacted some mods and became aware of the reason of the ban came from me taking stuff from the guy's chests in which I received a warning for but not a ban since I did not know taking stuff from [expired] chests was not allowed.

It was explained to me that it was not allowed and I was given a warning at the time of the "grief" because I asked the mods in chat and told them to TP to me, so I don't understand why I was banned even after I was originally warned! If it is up to me, I would take everything I have taken from the chests and put them back in, but since my warning I was not allowed to go there and I did not. Sorry to the person I took stuff from and if it is up to me I would give everything I took back from you as I didn't know better and there is basically no way of giving your stuff back!

Status
Not open for further replies.