Crafter
User name: Teddy

What is your Minecraft name? ItsTed_

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? Eastern

How old are you? 17

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 4+ Hours a Day , 5-8 Hours Weekends

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I've Been banned on a server due to the fact of miscommunication , i had two accounts one was mine and one my friend used , my friend used her account on my laptop when she came over because she didnt have a PC , she got banned for something but when i joined it showed the same IP adress , i was accused of being the same person with no evidence even when we both try to explained

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
My best moment on the sever when i first join , on how everyone is so welcoming and so friendly . I felt so important and needed from everyone . I was offered so much loot , and help from fellow players and from the amazing staff

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
One of my biggest mistakes in the last year was staying with my boyfriend who cheated on me 3 times with one of my ex's. I stayed with him due to the fact i see the good in everyone and i blamed myself and he also blamed me . I believed him that it was my fault i wasnt spending the good amount time with him dealing with school and work . This last week him and i finally said our goodbyes in a heated argument , i told him ill love him forever and thank you for the experienced . This taught me self-control , and how to actually remove myself from toxic situations

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Im Currently Class President of the Senior class in my school , last year i did dance but im currently not gonna do it due to the fact i am a senior and ill be heart breaking for me to say my goodbyes to all my dance-mates . I also volunteer at dog shelters when i can .

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes I was Admin, Admin+ , Co-Owner , Owner , and also Mod on many servers , these severs either ended due to inactive of ownership and or of me leaving Minecraft to focus on my personal health. I strength my skills in Communication , Leadership and much more

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
N/A

Anything else you would like to add? I just wanted to thank you for any opportunity thats given even if its now or later . If i dont get the role ill keep on playing , supporting , and just doing me !

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes