Crafter
User name: Inecraftmay

What is your Minecraft name? Inecraftmay

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? Eastern TIme Zone

How old are you? 31

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? all the time in the world I use minecraft to help me write thats my true job :)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
no I have not.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Meeting everyone and making friends my very first day not been playing long been on it since August 16th 2019 I love this server a lot.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I don't think I made a mistake in all honesty, I took a year off of minecraft to write a 9 book series and if i have made any mistakes while playing minecraft I probably would have forgotten. :)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Just writing is all

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
not recent no I really dont think they should be counted for back in 2014-2015 two different servers I quite because I was being played :/

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
no and I dont plan on making any other applications in the near future either :)

Anything else you would like to add? I was wondering if I could just be a Chat mod I am not good with coding at all, I could help a lot with the other staff members who do do coding and stuff and when they are busy I could watch out for chat and stuff :)

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.