Crafter
User name: iliketidepods

What is your Minecraft name? FurqIsMyHubby

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? Central

How old are you? 17

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Like a lot probably around 6 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
No, I'm a good kid.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
When Blockville factions still was around.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Problem: I recall a time when one member of our team wasn’t pulling his weight and another member confronted this person.

Action: I didn’t act soon enough. As a result, there was a standoff that lasted for many months.

Result: We were able to meet the deadline for the project we were tasked with, and I was praised by management for delivering a quality product on time and under budget.

Even though the team I led successfully delivered the project, it didn’t sit well with me that two of my teammates were at odds with each other. I met with them after the project concluded and helped resolve the conflict, but I now know I should have addressed it earlier.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
None, minecraft is my life, more specifically, blockville

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I was the dev of my own server, and a moderator on opcraft (shut down around 2014)

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I have made an exponential number of attempts at this prestigious role, i do not remember the last attempt, but i will never forget either

Anything else you would like to add? Summary
I am a seventeen year old student looking to develop and refine my experience in the sales industry.. I am interesting in finding a job which I’ll love and be able to work at while I finish my schooling. I am very quick at learning and excel at problem solving and social interaction. I have been very technically curious for as early as i remember and I am constantly pursuing information in the field of computing and engineering on a daily basis. I’m very organized and strive to give the best I can give when presented with a task or question. I function very well under pressure and under strict instruction. I am overall very curious and willing to learn and excel in any activity I am included in, and wish to further my knowledge more and more everyday when introduced to new experiences, activities and ideas.
Education
High School
AP Brewer High (2015-2017)
Somerville, Alabama
Enrolled in AP classes
Member of SkillsUSA
Honor Roll Student
High School

Independence High School (2017- )
Thompson’s Station Tennessee
Enrolled in Ap classes
Successful student
In Career and Technical Education(CTE) Classes

Hobbies & Interests
Some of my Hobbies include:
PC Gaming
Physical Fitness
Barter
I try to partake in my hobbies anytime I'm not doing schoolwork or helping around the house.
I am very interesting in the following:
Building and Repairing computers
Technological articles announcing new products and ideas
Cryptocurrency prices
The stock market
Personal finance
Music
I spend a lot of time researching these subjects, sometimes up several hours a day. In each of my hobbies and interests I do my best to find out current news as soon as it reaches headlines, and I love discussing them with my friends that share my interests.

Experience
Kroger
3054 Columbia Ave, Franklin, Tn 37064
June 2018 - September 2018
Cashier
Achievements:
Consistently fastest associate ring time ( Most items per minute)
Responsibilities:
Friendliness, and putting the customer first
Consistency and organization under extremely rushed circumstances

Panera Bread
3046 Columbia Ave, Franklin, Tn 37064
September 2018 - Current
Associate
Achievements:
Highest Up-sale rate of cashiers
Management Recognition for outstanding performance under stress

Responsibilities:
Daily interaction with customers, must be friendly, polite, and passionate towards making their visit enjoyable as possible
Hourly upkeep responsibilities
Closing the retail space in a timely and efficient manner; with a set list of responsibilities

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes