Emerald
User name: FinalBossRaven

What is your Minecraft name? FinalB0ssRaven

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? CST (GMT-6)

How old are you? 33

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? As much as needed. Pretty open schedule.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Was kicked for shooting a bow around spawn back on Pandora.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Building Angelus on Pandora.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Made the mistake of leaving my Factorio server running for longer than a day without checking on it. I came back and literally everything was inoperable. Luckily I had excessive backups and was able to revert back to a previous save. After checking logs I found the culprit and subsequently banned them since he was intentionally going out of his way to ruin the gameplay for everyone else that was playing, and he had continued doing so even with everyone asking him not to. I learned that I can't always be the only one keeping an eye on things, if I have to leave for too long I will always make sure there is someone that can take care of things for me.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Twitch streaming. Creating Animations/Overlays. Running server software and/or modding. I have a second PC that I use for running dedicated servers on, currently I'm hosting The Isle for a few friends of mine. I enjoy tinkering around with the small stuff and love finding new chalenges to take on. Each time I find a problem, I take something out of it when I fix it.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Not on this server. I've been Helper/Mod on a few mc servers. Been mod on quite a few twitch channels. As well as done admin work on other dedicated servers.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
Nope, first time actually applying for staff on here!

Anything else you would like to add? I believe I can become a good asset to the BV staff team if given the chance. I'm very thorough in the work I do and follow regulations to a tee. I've been on this server for years and hope to be for more years to come!

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes