User name: ENDERPEN

What is your Minecraft name? ENDERPEN

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? EST

How old are you? 19

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 15 hours

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Yes i have been banned on Blockville for greifing because i didn't know that unclaimed building's were considered greifing.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Getting to see old friends from crafters cove and spending time with them as we catch up on our lives so far.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
The most recent mistake i have made was using someones personal exp grinder on Towny 1 and they asked me to leave their land and i did immediately because i don't want to offend or make anyone angry or upset. I apologized later and we have become friends after it happened and i learned if you ask permission before doing things you may receive a different answer or response.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Outside of Minecraft i have many hobbies but my most recent hobbies have been working out regularly at my local YMCA, helping out at a local animal shelter cleaning cages and beds and participating in community activity's such as fairs or events.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have not had any server moderation experience but i used to be a counselor at a YMCA summer camp watching kids and making sure they behave correctly.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
No i have not created any applications.

Anything else you would like to add? I am a very polite and nice person who likes to listen to what people have to say and make sure everyone can learn to get along the best they can and try to make new friends along the way

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes