Crafter
User name: Dinozaw

What is your Minecraft name? Dinozaw

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? AEST

How old are you? 15

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Up to 1 hour a day, and possibly more on weekends.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
No

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Back in 2014, kitpvp was filled to the brim with players, all the donators would chill in the castle area on the pvp map and have 1v1's which would be posted on some of the players youtube channels.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Not listening to people opinion when deciding things has been a thing that I have been working on lately, i have realised that listening to other peoples opinion can give you a better insight on what you are working on.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I am a huge gym junkie, I also play soccer and love astronomy.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
My past experience moderating servers both consist of the previous biggest UHC servers called Badlion and ArcaneUHC, I was UHC host on both of these servers for over 6 months hosting UHC's that would consist with having to deal with over 150 players at once during peak times.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
Yes, although I have not made an application since the reboot of the server. (My last application was over a year and a half ago)

Anything else you would like to add? No

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Furqi

Owner
Blockville
Blockville
Owner
Hi there. Sorry for the late reply. It seems you are no longer active on the server, so your application will be voided!