Emerald
User name: prettyhurts

What is your Minecraft name? bleedinglove

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? EST

How old are you? 14

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? During school weeks, 3 hours per day. Weekends, 6 hours.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have never been punished or banned on this server.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
One of my best moments on the server was when I was offered the expert rank from Jakey. I was one of the original experts and I enjoyed helping players, but I would like to be able to mute players as there are not many staff members.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
In the last year, I got into an argument with my friend online. I ended up being the one to tell her we should agree to disagree and move on.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
My hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft are photography, playing piano/guitar, and music.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes, I do have previous server moderation experiences. I was an expert on this server a long time ago, I got the skill of helping others and learning to work with my peers. This will help me in my role on Blockville because of my past experience on this server.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
My previous application was before the server got closed. I got accepted but, I didn't complete the requirements for the promotion.

Anything else you would like to add? I do not have discord.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes