USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

BiscwitMode's Staff Application

User name: TheBaronChubbs

What is your Minecraft name? BiscwitMode

What timezone are you in? (GMT) United Kingdom

How old are you? 19

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Between 2-7 hours a day (Including work days)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
No, I haven't been punished on any server

Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past? How did you solve or overcome this?
A while back (last winter) I went climbing up the mountain near my house even though a blizzard was coming. I ended up getting lost up the top in the woods and managed to build a small shelter to wait the blizzard out. I was then able to get down the mountain back home.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
My hobbies are, streaming on twitch, being a part-time gunsmith for airsoft players, Airsoft, drawing, creating mods on games such as Arma 3 and drawing.

Do you have any previous build team experience?
In terms of building structures etc. very little. I used to make some builds with a bunch of friends and we would do small projects however I was mostly on my own for building projects as I just preferred the ability for me to concentrate and not be distracted by anything. I learnt a load of skills including terraforming etc. and managed to build a lot of unique projects whilst spending my time on the server and learnt how to work well whilst alone. Although during the time that I was working with my friends I learnt a few unique team skills and that some parts of building I am good at where as others I am not etc. I mainly played the role of creating unique buildings and editing the landscape as well.

What is your main building style? My main build style consists of mainly modern builds however I do enjoy medieval or fantasy projects as it allows me to expand my creative abilities and really broaden my creative aspect towards projects etc.

Can you work well alone? Yes

Do you work well on a team? I can work fairly well in a team although I would need some time to get used to it due to me mainly doing projects solo.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I have made one previous application which was on the Apr 29, 2019. I soon became inactive during that period due to a lot of work etc. however I have a bit more free time on my hands now.

Anything else you would like to add? There isn't anything I'd like to add :)

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Just to emphasise on the whole Mod/Builder situation.

I'm mainly applying for mod however if you guys deem that there aren't any spaces / further people needed for mod and wish to put me as a builder i'm ok with that. Thanks for taking the time to read this