USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

basicallystarr's Staff Application

User name: basicallystarr

What is your Minecraft name? basicallystarr

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? MST (mountain standard time)

How old are you? 14 (15 in March)

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Depending on my schedule for the week, about 2 hours a day. For weekends about 3 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Only been muted because I was mad at someone for scamming me a few million bux in the server and I was muted for "spamming".

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Probably reuniting with my old friends when the server was re-released.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I was caught for plagiarizing in Social Studies about 2 years ago (yeah I know it said in the last year). I dealt with the situation by owning up to my mistake and I re-completed my assignment. I learned that you need to be original in everything you do. Other people work hard on their accomplishments, plagiarizing is stealing. I regret ever doing this because it hurt me in the long run.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I do competitive jump rope, self-taught gymnastics, graphic design, and snowboarding. These are just a few that I can think of right now.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes, I have moderated on one other server a few years ago. I also teach a recreational jump rope class at my community center and I've completed 2 sessions already which were all filled. On my competitive jump rope team I help my coach with the team practices, drills, and teach the younger kids tricks. I've learned how to demonstrate authority, instruct properly, communicate, and insure a safe environment physically and mentally. This will help me if I get accepted as a Moderator because I already have experience in a leadership role.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
Yes, one on May 26th, 2019 I believe. A lot has changed since then.

Anything else you would like to add? I know that this account has been on this server before under a different name. I would like to explain that I had a friend who owned this account before me. She did not behave on this server, then she quit Minecraft and gave me this account. We are no longer friends because she turned into a toxic friend. I am a totally different person (hence the name change) and I don't want to be affiliated with her please and thank you.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes